Monday, March 5, 2007

Top 10 Song Choices for Antonella Barba

Hey hey everyone. Antonella Barba has definitely shaken up American Idol and the Internet search engines of late with the release of her sexy nude pics. Have they kept her alive on American Idol? Who really knows, but despite her lack of singing ability (compared to some of the others) she does give me a reason to watch.

For the past couple of weeks I've been anxious to see what she performs, hoping that she would embrace the recent storylines and give me the performance I've been waiting for. So far I've been disappointed, but maybe she's just having a hard time with song selection. So Antonella ... I've done it for you ... just pick one from my top 10 song wishlist for for you:

10. Hot in Herre, by Nelly
9. Vogue, by Madonna
8. Stupid girls, by Pink
7. Shame on You, by Aerosmith
6. You Learn, by Alanis Morisette
5. We Need to be Naked, by Amber
4. Your Body is a Wonderland, by John Mayer
3. Erotica, by Madonna
2. I'm in Love with a Stripper, by T-Pain
And my number one request .....
1. Dirrty, by Christina Aguilera

Ok Antonella .... I'll be anxiously watching again on Wednesday. Don't let me down ... there are lots of guys who'll be pulling for you (so to speak).

No comments: