Friday, March 2, 2007

Are Pics Keeping Antonella Barba Alive on American Idol?

Well well well. It seems Antonella Barba survived another results night on American Idol. This week Antonella sang "Because You Loved Me," by Celine Dion; I can't believe enough people actually loved her singing enough to keep her around on the show, which leads me to the belief that there may be something else at play here. Perhaps, hmmmm ... .I dunno ..... maybe some nude pics that are circulating around the Internet ....

So I'm thinking maybe having "fans" voting on the performers exclusively, perhaps it may be a better idea to have the actual "judges" comprise at least a portion of the final scoring. It seems to me like a decent approach to better ensure the singing aspect of the singing competition gets factored in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is really not a good singer. I think the judges should count for 50%.
It was so sad to see AJ go. He was better than the other contestant who stayed