Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Antonella Barba ... Fake; Katharine McPhee ... Real

The last couple of days has really brought out a couple of very important truths in the entertainment world. If you were reading my posts from yesterday, you will have discovered that the much talked about sex pics of Antonella Barba, from American Idol, are in fact fakes. If you missed it, click here to see the post (there are links to pics which demonstrate that the hardcore shots are not Antonella). However, in even bigger news (can you sense the sarcasm?) it seems Katharine McPhee's boobs are real ... I know I was certainly concerned about that.

The truth came out on Tyra Banks show when Katharine revealed it bothers her that people think her boobs are fake (the poor thing). That's when Tyra, in a move that would make any straight male proud, leaned in for the grab test .... analyzed the evidence and confirmed Katharine is all woman. And there's VIDEO .... watch it yourself by clicking here.

I, for one, am on the edge of my seat wondering what great mystery will be solved for us next in the wonderful world of celebrity. I bet you Britney Spears is really a drug counsellor.

No comments: